29 Ocak 2017 Pazar

Tableau analytic functions

Hi

In this entry I will explain how to implement analytic functions  over Tableau.


Step 1)
I choose EU_Superstore/Orders as data source











Step2)
Going to sheet1  and adding my dimension ( Country , State, City )


















Step3)
Now the values I want to implement

SUM(Sales) Over ( Partition by Country )
SUM(Sales) Over ( Partition by Country,State )
SUM(Sales) Over ( Partition by Country,State,City )

To do that first I am adding my measure  CALC_1  ( Formula  : SUM([Sales])  )
into my measure section.


















By using my CALC_1 variable  I am gonna create a new calculation and define its partition






















Step4)
Dragging new measure into report  section  ( showing country total )























Step5)
Now using  CALC_1 , I am gonna create two more  variables as same as the first one but their partition types will be different.

For  SUM(Sales) Over ( Partition by Country,State )





















For SUM(Sales) Over ( Partition by Country,State,City )





















Final result will be look like this:




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder